Sonic Background!
I Made A New Sonic Background... My First Attemp On This.. So Be Polite 
The Video Of the Sonic Background :
Virus Total : I CANT FIND VIRUS TOTAL!!!(why?)
Answer: Because the file is too big... to scan it with virus total.
Instructions :
1.Download
2.Extract(Unpack) with winrar or winzip
3.Copy the UI file and go to C:/programFiles/Z8games or subagames/Crossfire/rez And paste it there.. click yes to all when it ask to overwrite...
ENJOY!!!!!!!
Download: http://www.filefront.com/14688913/So...Background.zip
SORRY FOR THE OUTSIDE LINK , THE FILE SIZE IS SO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Video Of the Sonic Background :
Virus Total : I CANT FIND VIRUS TOTAL!!!(why?)
Answer: Because the file is too big... to scan it with virus total.
Instructions :
1.Download
2.Extract(Unpack) with winrar or winzip
3.Copy the UI file and go to C:/programFiles/Z8games or subagames/Crossfire/rez And paste it there.. click yes to all when it ask to overwrite...
ENJOY!!!!!!!
Download: http://www.filefront.com/14688913/So...Background.zip
SORRY FOR THE OUTSIDE LINK , THE FILE SIZE IS SO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

and do u have the unreal turnament sound pack so i can use for CF ? 
i dont have unreal tournament..