Sonic Background!

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
I cant Upload it to mpgh. The files is too big.
but can u upload it on outside link with .rar? i cant dload .zip :'( daddy blocked it xD ( stupid Dansguardian )
Niceeeee i like this !!!! but i wouldnt use it xd
Quote Originally Posted by krishna View Post
I Made A New Sonic Background... My First Attemp On This.. So Be Polite

The Video Of the Sonic Background :

YouTube - Untitled

Virus Total : I CANT FIND VIRUS TOTAL!!!(why?)
Answer: Because the file is too big... to scan it with virus total.


Instructions :
1.Download
2.Extract(Unpack) with winrar or winzip
3.Copy the UI file and go to C:/programFiles/Z8games or subagames/Crossfire/rez And paste it there.. click yes to all when it ask to overwrite...


ENJOY!!!!!!!

Download: Download Sonic Background.zip

SORRY FOR THE OUTSIDE LINK , THE FILE SIZE IS SO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG Get it NOW!
awesome plain n simple
try clicking it two or three times, it worked for me when i did that.
Quote Originally Posted by thegear321 View Post
AHAHAHAHAHA i finaly got it after 2days of constant trying xD
nice lol...
I know how to download it easier. Use Google Chrome. You click on it, and it automatically starts downloading.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us