PatchedLe Bot 8.4

Posts 181–195 of 251 · Page 13 of 17
Does this trainer support all bots from the bot list thread?
Quote Originally Posted by NexxusV View Post
Does this trainer support all bots from the bot list thread?
Yes, you just load the .dmbot file in the bot manager
Wait LeBot hasn't been outdated yet. WHat is this madness. Might get back into AQW now lol
Quote Originally Posted by theinv4sion View Post
Wait LeBot hasn't been outdated yet. WHat is this madness. Might get back into AQW now lol
They ain't gonna do shit
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
They ain't gonna do shit
So, it hasn't been detected?
Also, talking about detection, what's the whole deal with bans?
I've read they don't ban bots just warn them
Quote Originally Posted by Crhisfwan View Post
So, it hasn't been detected?
Also, talking about detection, what's the whole deal with bans?
I've read they don't ban bots just warn them
Those bans are from using released "cracked" accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by Crhisfwan View Post
So, it hasn't been detected?
Also, talking about detection, what's the whole deal with bans?
I've read they don't ban bots just warn them
No it hasn't been detected. However, they still claim that it's going to be.
That's right, they do take a relaxed approach towards it - if you're a repeat offender they'll ban you though.
Most bans come from public cracked accounts.
Sorry for bad post structure, on my phone.
By any chance can I add you on skype? I know it's a pretty big jump considering I have 1 post, and new account, but I just don't want my account being banned and I need help
Send me a message on forums to talk more if anything

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
No it hasn't been detected. However, they still claim that it's going to be.
That's right, they do take a relaxed approach towards it - if you're a repeat offender they'll ban you though.
Most bans come from public cracked accounts.
Sorry for bad post structure, on my phone.
That was meant for you, I'm still new at this
Quote Originally Posted by Crhisfwan View Post
By any chance can I add you on skype? I know it's a pretty big jump considering I have 1 post, and new account, but I just don't want my account being banned and I need help
Send me a message on forums to talk more if anything

- - - Updated - - -


That was meant for you, I'm still new at this
Sure, I'm not extremely active on Skype but that's no problem.
My Skype is ******oliboliaqwhack
Your chances of being banned are very low anyway but I'm happy to answer any questions you have :)
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
Those bans are from using released "cracked" accounts.
That's why my cracked account got banned. damn AE.
@Oiboli, so i guess features like insta ballyhoo, vault shortcut, temp memb only to equip items or get the best ench aint possible anymore?
Those are the only thing missing to this awesome trainer, thank you for everything, i am really thankfull, just giving you some ideas pal. Thanks again lol, said it many times so i dont get misinterpreted
Quote Originally Posted by NexxusV View Post
@Oiboli, so i guess features like insta ballyhoo, vault shortcut, temp memb only to equip items or get the best ench aint possible anymore?
Those are the only thing missing to this awesome trainer, thank you for everything, i am really thankfull, just giving you some ideas pal. Thanks again lol, said it many times so i dont get misinterpreted
Please remember that I'm not the developer of Le Bot, but happy to help.
Instant ballyhoo rewards are still possible. Can't remember if they're in Le Bot though.
Vault shortcut - what do you mean by this?
Temporary member is not possible.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Please remember that I'm not the developer of Le Bot, but happy to help.
Instant ballyhoo rewards are still possible. Can't remember if they're in Le Bot though.
Vault shortcut - what do you mean by this?
Temporary member is not possible.
Pretty sure ballyhoo is still in Le Bot.
Also, he meant access to the Bank from anywhere, which is possible as well. (F1)
Yeah, i mean that ^^, thanks. I remember using dark mystic or something of the sort where i could get the memb enchantments for free, well, not free, the normal cost, but without membership. Darakath is there any other function i´m missing?
Bot is working for me but everytime I am reconnected, bot manager stops working. I mean it doesn't join any map but makes me afk in battleon, any fix for this?
Posts 181–195 of 251 · Page 13 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?