PatchedLe Bot 8.4
How to fix "Failed to load Adobe flash player" problem? My flash player is already the latest one >_>
Hello Sacriven!
This is the second time I'm writing a respond to this, because I accidentally hit the refresh button in my browser...
I've had a ton of issues with Flash before, so I've have some experience on this subject. I've still not encountered the "Failed to load Adobe flash player" issue before, but I feel like trying helping you out with troubleshooting!
Troubleshooting Adobe flash player/Possible fixes to the "Failed to load Adobe flash player" issue
If the problem persists (it bloody shouldn't, because I'm going to be completely clueless then!) don't hesitate to PM me or reply to this post.
Regards Cardboard_Cat.
This is the second time I'm writing a respond to this, because I accidentally hit the refresh button in my browser...
I've had a ton of issues with Flash before, so I've have some experience on this subject. I've still not encountered the "Failed to load Adobe flash player" issue before, but I feel like trying helping you out with troubleshooting!
Troubleshooting Adobe flash player/Possible fixes to the "Failed to load Adobe flash player" issue
- Since you've already installed the latest version of Flash, let's put it to the test, just to be 100% sure. Head to this linkⓘ to check if you've installed the latest version of Flash, just hit the yellow check now button. If this message appears "Sorry, your computer does not have the latest Flash Player installed.", download and install the latest version of Flash Player hereⓘ.
- I recommend using the latest version of Internet Explorer, which is Internet Explorer 11, it can be downloaded hereⓘ.
- Make sure that you've disabled ActiveX filtering. This is only needed if you're using Internet Explorer 9.
How to disable ActiveX filtering in Internet Explorer 9
To disable ActiveX filtering in Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, select Tools > Safety. If ActiveX Filtering is selected, deselect it.

- Close Internet Explorer and then restart it.
- If all the above steps didn't work, try to reset your Internet Explorer settings.
How to reset your Internet Explorer settings
To reset Internet Explorer settingsⓘ
1. Close all Internet Explorer windows that are currently open.
2. Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar. Changing your settings will affect both Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer for the desktop.
3. Tap or click the Tools button Tools
, and then tap or click Internet options.
4. Tap or Click the Advanced tab, and then tap or click Reset.
5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialogue box, tap or click Reset.
6. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, tap or click Close, and then tap or click OK. You'll need to restart your PC for these changes to take effect.
1. Close all Internet Explorer windows that are currently open.
2. Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar. Changing your settings will affect both Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer for the desktop.
3. Tap or click the Tools button Tools
, and then tap or click Internet options.4. Tap or Click the Advanced tab, and then tap or click Reset.
5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialogue box, tap or click Reset.
6. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, tap or click Close, and then tap or click OK. You'll need to restart your PC for these changes to take effect.
If the problem persists (it bloody shouldn't, because I'm going to be completely clueless then!) don't hesitate to PM me or reply to this post.
Regards Cardboard_Cat.
Heya esoterics!
Yes, because you're unable to go to the Evil war locations, means that you're unable to load the Dage AC RARESⓘ shop. Artix Entertainmentⓘ removed the Underground Labⓘ shops, so that we wouldn't begin to load all the rare Underground Lab raresⓘ, thus no lab rares for us.

Best regards, Cardboard_Cat.
Yes, because you're unable to go to the Evil war locations, means that you're unable to load the Dage AC RARESⓘ shop. Artix Entertainmentⓘ removed the Underground Labⓘ shops, so that we wouldn't begin to load all the rare Underground Lab raresⓘ, thus no lab rares for us.

Best regards, Cardboard_Cat.
does that mean that some shop are inacessible normally but still accessible via aqwhacked/trainer ?(because it still exists, just hidden) and some are inaccessible either way because theyre removed? is there a guide to which are and which arent ? or a way to check if somethings are 'loadable' at all?
You should only load shops that are currently available.
Even then, only load them while you're in the map they came from.
Even then, only load them while you're in the map they came from.
damn i kinda am late to the party, i kinda need a high end damage weapon and dwalek polearm is the only available one in that damage range
Esoterics, I don't quite know what weapon you're talking about. Could you link me to the AQWorlds Wikiⓘ site?
BTW, give the Weapon Damage Chartⓘ a quick read through, if you want to have a weapon in a specific damage range. You'll probably also find another weapon in the same damage category, which is more accessible than the one you're looking for right now.
Best regards, Cardboard_Cat.
BTW, give the Weapon Damage Chartⓘ a quick read through, if you want to have a weapon in a specific damage range. You'll probably also find another weapon in the same damage category, which is more accessible than the one you're looking for right now.
Best regards, Cardboard_Cat.
i did use that page, notice that theyre all impossible nulgath crap.... was looking for ragnarok(cant post links)
Is James working on an update??
It's wonderful news to hear that JamesRo is working on an update, but would you be so kind as to link me to the statement?
This thread is closed for replies.

