SolvedDelphi 7 Section

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Delphi 7 Section
should have a section for delphi 7

I'm a great programmer delphi
could be made a section ​​for delphi ?

Sorry my english

I'm still learning

Thank you !!
I would love a section of delphi
If enough people want it, then it'll be added. I don't see the point of adding a Delphi section since very few people actually make releases and/or ask questions about it here.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
If enough people want it, then it'll be added. I don't see the point of adding a Delphi section since very few people actually make releases and/or ask questions about it here.
I understand a lot of delphi 7
and it sure would help a lot this section
I have many projects and certainly needs a section Dephi...

@Liz @Flengo @BACKD00R @Hero @arunforce
Quote Originally Posted by Rullez View Post
I understand a lot of delphi 7
and it sure would help a lot this section
I have many projects and certainly needs a section Dephi...

@Liz @Flengo @BACKD00R @Hero @arunforce
You're the only one asking for it though. If more people request it, then it'll be added. There's no point if only one person is going to contribute to a section. I understand you want to help, but it's a waste to be honest if no one is going to see your work.

It's not gonna happen... Sorry.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?