SolvedWhere to learn C++

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Where to learn C++
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could recommend books or websites or other places that I could learn C++. Also, is that the best language to learn for making hacks/games.
//Moved....
C++ yes best to make hacks it will only take shit amounts of time so i suggest to start with more simple languages like LUA Python or JS
Quote Originally Posted by max1612 View Post
C++ yes best to make hacks it will only take shit amounts of time so i suggest to start with more simple languages like LUA Python or JS
Might aswell start with C#, its also used to make hacks, but does not have that much memory writing.
I think you should go on codeacademy dot c o m really basic coding it will hope I guess.
YouTube is your friend. If you want to start coding hacks, C# is easier then C++ to start with. MPGH's community is thriving with hacker coders. First you need to learn how to make hooks.
I think coursera is a great online lesson community followed by codeacademy
Alot of resources were given and no respond from OP.
Solved.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?