SoldJust a tip

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Just a tip
With people being booted offline after scammy sellers rage, I thought I'd make a tutorial of how to hide your hide your IP from Skype.

First off, you'll want to get a VPN. Either free or paid. Hotspotshield is a good free one, and Privateinternetaccess is a good paid one. I use VPNium because I found a crack for it.

You'll want to enable the VPN, and make sure it boots every time your computer does.

Go to Skype > Tools > Advanced > Connections and make it look like this;



Quit Skype, then log back in.

Your real IP will be hidden.

I know this I'm not anyone too important, but @iSmexy sticky maybe? If not, move this to the right section.
You into that hardcore super-porn?
Quote Originally Posted by Toastmortem21 View Post
You into that hardcore super-porn?
Why of course!
Helpful post! Much thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Prometheois117 View Post
bermpsidoodles
Thanks, was this towards me?
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


Thanks, was this towards me?
Maybe <3

Mostly I didn't want anyone to experience the great horror you had to, in the hour or so without internet.
Quote Originally Posted by Prometheois117 View Post
Maybe <3

Mostly I didn't want anyone to experience the great horror you had to, in the hour or so without internet.
Well the kid that booted me only did it for like a minute. I'm guessing he had a non paid booter. But he claimed it was a real ddos and he had infected other peoples computers. Well thanks for sharing!
Is this located in the right thread if so, Thanks for sharing helpful with all the noobs who get ddosed lel.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?