WTBAvA Account needed with SA58 - PARA Perm

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
AvA Account needed with SA58 - PARA Perm
Hello guys,

I'm searching for a ava account with sa28 para and frf2 permanent on it.
Lv need to be master stg or higher.

I'm willing to pay €10,- and with/or a Warface account lv 34, sd 1,8 (4 on 1) w/l ratio and all the guns in vendor unlock.

(Skype ; Georgyy-)
Quote Originally Posted by Azurity View Post
Hello guys,

I'm searching for a ava account with sa28 para and frf2 permanent on it.
Lv need to be master stg or higher.

I'm willing to pay €10,- and with/or a Warface account lv 34, sd 1,8 (4 on 1) w/l ratio and all the guns in vendor unlock.

(Skype ; Georgyy-)
http:/m855.imgur.com/ⓘ
How much do you ask for this account ?
Quote Originally Posted by Azurity View Post
How much do you ask for this account ?
Which account you want to
I got acc with para and frf2 perm. 10euros. My skype : redoine7892
ahahahha 10 euros? ahahah lol
Quote Originally Posted by skottos View Post
ahahahha 10 euros? ahahah lol
Don't go too hard on him ;p
add me on Skype: mpgh.csgoskinsmarket Thanks! I got some offers.
i would have this account lots of perms including para guns msg me on skype an tran
Bump just for you keep it up
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?