Multi-Function Plus version 5

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
damn nice release my idea for a media player (and i guess wilsonlam97's too) seemed to work pretty well. i give it 8/10 nice release ill talk to you later on aim.
Also, its on Sticky Staff are looking closely into the hacks that are posted.


I want to see a screenie of the crosshair ingame*!

>.>
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
Also, its on Sticky Staff are looking closely into the hacks that are posted.


I want to see a screenie of the crosshair ingame*!

>.>
the requirement is only 1 screenshot so thats all you get.. im not posting a picture of the program actually running why would i post a pic of it in action?

also i already stated in the first post about the crosshair.. its not a dll crosshair so it flickers like all the rest..

and if you're insinuating that i would post something thats actually harmful to someones computer i'll take it as flame in my direction
Does it works on combat arms eu?
Quote Originally Posted by sommotommo View Post
Does it works on combat arms eu?
yes it does.. its a windows control application.. not an actual hack you inject into the game
hey warpath get on aim i just woke up like an hour ago
great release btw
thanks thats cool
Quote Originally Posted by -Jerry View Post
damn i hate the ASMR thing, all good releases have that.

Nice release though
The only reason why you hate the ASMR thing is cause I see you on another site all the time leeching stuff i'm happy the ASMR thing is out so leechers like you can't leech anymore

On Topic- Nice release warpath
Quote Originally Posted by dohp111 View Post
The only reason why you hate the ASMR thing is cause I see you on another site all the time leeching stuff i'm happy the ASMR thing is out so leechers like you can't leech anymore

On Topic- Nice release warpath
really?? i'll have to warn User1 and XpliCitt about that.. can you add me on MSN to give me the links? warpathsin@live.com
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
really?? i'll have to warn User1 and XpliCitt about that.. can you add me on MSN to give me the links? warpathsin@live.com
Ok added you
Quote Originally Posted by dohp111 View Post
Ok added you
i appreciate the info

on a spam side note:

<< 1500+ posts = Blackhat Hacker
i wish i would finally goto bobs trainer or something
On Topic- i love this thing its been my media palyer allday i havent even oped up windows media player
Hi how are you? Just wondering if it's not to much, how do I log in. I read you post over and over, but it doesnt tell me a username or how to get one. I assumed it's the website/forum username I have, but it won't let me in. Please help me out, I really want to try this.
Quote Originally Posted by kenobjelo View Post
Hi how are you? Just wondering if it's not to much, how do I log in. I read you post over and over, but it doesnt tell me a username or how to get one. I assumed it's the website/forum username I have, but it won't let me in. Please help me out, I really want to try this.
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
WARNING: I Hold The Right To Allow Or Deny Access To Anyone I So Choose And My Decision, Whether Or Not To Make You An Account, Is Based Off Your Stats On MPGH (posts and all that) And Your Activity As A Member (flaming, spam, etc..).

How To Use: ------------ASMR + Account Required (If You Dont Have One PM Me)

you read it over and over did you??? your stats for MPGH are too low for an account.. sorry.. and you need to be ASMR verified first, and in order for you to be ASMR verified you need to have been thanked atleast 15 times
oh dang lol where is that part didnt read it
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us