Multi-Function Plus version 5
want to give me some pointers to get that good cause i really want to try this
yea asmr is cool and all, but user1 hasnt updated the thread in a while. im not in it either yet
thanks for this i will try now
cool but let me try before i say thanks ][_ {} ][_
Ok, I've been gone for like a year, so would someone tell me what this new ASMR crap is?
LOL all the choobs wanting hacks are like WT F IS THIS CRAP I CANT DOWNLOAD ThIS I DONT GET IT! I love what youve done with this stuff
Yay... Version 5. Got it, downloaded it. Result=works well
Oh yeah just cause i don't have enough posts I can't use it 

it doesn't let me log onto it
What i must write in Username and Pass?My user and pass of MPGH?
Because when i write it, the exe says me try again..WHY?
Because when i write it, the exe says me try again..WHY?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms DiscussionsMulti-Function Plus version 2
42 Combat Arms DiscussionsMulti-Function Plus version 3
26 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsMulti-Function Plus version 4 [Read Inside]
62 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsMulti-Function Plus (My Newest Thing)
165 Combat Arms Europe HacksMulti-Function version 4
14

