What happens if I go Negative Balance as a Unverified Paypal User?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
What happens if I go Negative Balance as a Unverified Paypal User?
I am negative $275 and I am unverified. My paypal is basically fake. I have a fake name, no bank or cc linked, but I have my real address on it.
I ordered some items with paypal using this address and I can't delete it on paypal.
Will Paypal do shit or will they just close the accounts on my ip?
They will come to your house and penetrate your ass.
The Feds are coming!
Well, if the phone is real, they will spam you until you either change your phone, or until you pick up and say shut up!
cya in 10 years
Lol why would you use your real address and phone for a fake paypal account? And then buy $200 worth of stuff. Get ready to get Skret/Rekt by the feds or debt collectors.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?