Advanced ban?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Advanced ban?
Hello!

Have a question about ban-system. I guess it is not entirely based on steam ID and IP, since when I was banned, I changed both.
Is there a hidden registry value that is sent to the server or what? Any ideas?

Thank you

EDIT: Found it - some information was saved under appdata. Changed IP, deleted registry information and appdata
Hey!

Why don't you try some more ?

Good luck with that!

P.S. We took down your iron block tower.
It was great tower! too bad you took it down

Bypassing your ban system isn't quite hard - IP change, few registry values, few files and MAC - it's all doable within minutes
Yeah but you know we have to do what we can to avoid that since people can't enjoy the game if others add a ton of stuff in it. It was a nice tower though, I wish you had done it without cheats
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us