PostHiringWebsite Spreader/Advertiser

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Website Spreader/Advertiser
My website is pretty shit, and I am building a new one atm, but I need my website to be viewed a lot. I want people to know it, and be able to go to it when they like.

I am offering 10% of all sales profits to the person who gets me them. Also, every week you will get 10 free Minecraft Alts.

If you are interested, please Skype me: theo.cm
Hey Im Interested With You..
Let Me? But I Need $10
I'm up for it. You'd have no need in sending me MC Alts as I have some for free, however I would like to know how much it pays. What I plan to do is advertise your site on all of my MC Alts (about 70-100). Have a great day. My skype is bubafet540. Contact me there if you need me.
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
My website is pretty shit, and I am building a new one atm, but I need my website to be viewed a lot. I want people to know it, and be able to go to it when they like.

I am offering 10% of all sales profits to the person who gets me them. Also, every week you will get 10 free Minecraft Alts.

If you are interested, please Skype me: theo.cm
I'm up for it but may i know how much this pays minecraft accounts i really dont need because i can't sell them well so i need to know im really good at spreading news and also may i know the website i can't find your skype too many people named similar to that my skype is ytgamer
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?