NEW WARROCK ULTIMATE HACK!!! VIP RELEASE?

Posts 31–45 of 125 · Page 3 of 9
its nice works good

svp en opk are stupid the game isn't funny with that
td cool boy next time just edit your last post
ok

Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
td cool boy next time just edit your last post
ok
Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
Merged them
thanks dude
save the spam...

edit:

dam i really need to get used to using quotes
do mine please

merge
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
td cool boy next time just edit your last post
ok
Merged them

There you go.
whats gm mode and whats room master do?
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
I DID NOT MAKE THIS AND I TAKE NO CREDITS

ITS CALLED JESUS BECAUSE ITS HUGE!!!

SCREENIE



WALOHAAA

Virustotal. MD5: 8f70d603a3a44f465f1d57f456697e49 Cryp_Opet-3

"EVERYONE LEECHES 1 IN A WHILE" Czar
So that means no flamers

Instructions:

1. Open Warrock
2. press ok
3. press ok
4. open the injector
5. Press insert in game
5. Happy days

I TAKE NO CREDITS, BUT I TAKE THANKS
this is gunay v 1 hack
This thing disconnects me. I inject it with faith's injector but not working.
did u hit (inject) when u see hs update
Yes I did. takes me to the screen to press game start and then says Hack detected! and I have to press OK
They got me banned XD
guys it "The application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application". What should i do?

can u guys re-upload it plz i needa use it!
Quote Originally Posted by Slice- View Post
guys it "The application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application". What should i do?

can u guys re-upload it plz i needa use it!
that sounds like something is wrong with your WR
Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
that sounds like something is wrong with your WR
i have xp and my warrocks fine
u may need a new injecter or run as admin
try redownloadin..
Posts 31–45 of 125 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?