PostOutdatedServerHack v0.2

Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by M4d H4ck3r View Post
ESP Doesnt quiet work, needs the menu open for it to show where things are then if you close it all the esp's go
Obviously you have to keep the menu access...
how does the exp hack work?
when i kill its the normal 3/4 exp.

and

is it just me or the hack that the game laggs...??
it didn' t lagg yesterdag when i played
Quote Originally Posted by cis300 View Post
how does the exp hack work?
when i kill its the normal 3/4 exp.

and

is it just me or the hack that the game laggs...??
it didn' t lagg yesterdag when i played
The Exp Hack fills you only experience and skill you can take, with respect to the lag, do you have any hacks enabled too.
well i don't have other hacks on, it seems i don't get lagg when i turn all hacks off.
and when i click on exp it does not turn green if that was the intention, if not it still does not work
btw killing aura and god mode does not work for me. i saw already that someone else had the same problem.
Quote Originally Posted by cis300 View Post
well i don't have other hacks on, it seems i don't get lagg when i turn all hacks off.
and when i click on exp it does not turn green if that was the intention, if not it still does not work
btw killing aura and god mode does not work for me. i saw already that someone else had the same problem.
I see ... now I will test the godmode that is from 1 week to not go into the game, with respect to the lag Sunday released the v0.3
Godmode running! If there must be change, and find a server without AntiCheat! in version v0.3 i will try to strengthen the godmode
where is the managed folder i cant find it
Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Coffey View Post
where is the managed folder i cant find it
Steam -> Steamapps -> common -> Unturned -> Unturned_Data -> Managed -> Enter the file. DONE
I need help, when I load it up the mod menu is there but not the game menu. So I can't join servers or anything because the option isn't there
Quote Originally Posted by ninjasmooth View Post
I need help, when I load it up the mod menu is there but not the game menu. So I can't join servers or anything because the option isn't there
Strange... I do not know how to help you
you need to fix it where every one in the server is kicked for speed hacking lol cant play with any one
Quote Originally Posted by weedrip View Post
you need to fix it where every one in the server is kicked for speed hacking lol cant play with any one
That's a feature.
Quote Originally Posted by weedrip View Post
you need to fix it where every one in the server is kicked for speed hacking lol cant play with any one
Unfortunately, it is already nice that the Speedhack function...
Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us