Get Assault Juggernaut on Support Streak

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Get Assault Juggernaut on Support Streak
I was just messing around with cheat engine and I did this, it does work but in the video I only show how to do it, if you keep messing around with that byte that I edited you can come across other streaks(I came across Stopping Power but then my game crashed and I forgot the value ) currently I am looking for the MOAB value just for some chaos I am thinking about making this into a trainer of some sort but I suck at Visual Studio.

So I cant post the video because I am not allowed to post links but I will make a text tutorial as detailed as I can:
1) Open MW3 in the Lowest Resolution in Windowed Mode (Just makes it easier for now, you can change it later)
2) Make a class called WLG is Life
3) Open cheat engine and select iw5m.exe
4) Click Memory View
5) Click in the box with all the bytes or 2 digit codes (1E, 9F 02 etc.)
6) CTRL+F then Type WLG is Life then press enter
7) At the top right you should see the name of the class
8) Click(DO NOT HOLD DOWN) on the arrow to scroll up till 5 lines pass
9) Go to the WLG is Life class and put on support streaks
10) Drag the Mw3 Window and the Cheat Engine window to separate sides of the screen.
11) On the class select 3 Support streaks but have Advanced UAV for the highest one
12) Keep clicking Advanced UAV and look at cheat engine
13) Go out to the menu where it shows all of your classes
14) You should see a byte blinking red and changing from 19(if adv uav was selected) to 00(if last streak was empty)(Should be 4 rows above the class name)
15) Go to that byte and click to the left of the 1 or 0
16) Type 10 over where it said 19 or 00
17) Should be changed to Assault Jugg with M60
18) Go have fun
This is old, very old.

There's even a trainer for it, which gives you any killstreak for any class as if it was support. (except specialist rewards)
Quote Originally Posted by AcidShout View Post
This is old, very old.

There's even a trainer for it, which gives you any killstreak for any class as if it was support. (except specialist rewards)
Whoops I was not aware of this. -WLGx1337
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?