Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help
I need help in c++ to write to an address that is dynamic. Whenever I restart my pc, the address in the program changes.
How can I write to an address like this: `Game.exe+AB2EDF` ?
You can write to a dynamic address but that address is going to be a different value of the game every single time. What you want is a static address + the offsets so that you can change/read the value you want to every time you start it.
You can PM me anytime I'll explain everything to you

EDIT:

You'll need Cheat Engine
This might be late, but go learn about Pointer Scanning in cheat engine and you'll get something like : game.exe + 0xDEADBEEF

Once you have like 200 or so pointers (this is after you learn pointer scanning) then you can use one like this :

Code:
#define base	DWORD(GetModuleHandle(NULL))
#define address          0xDEADBEEF

//then your point will be
PINT pAddress = (PINT)(base + address);
//setting the variable would be dereferencing and assigning 
*pAddress = 4; //or whatever
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us