DetectedWallhack CHAMS [LEECHED]

Posts 31–45 of 106 · Page 3 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by haramb0 View Post
test it out see if its detectable
soo.... Have you been banned so far?
ulta noob here. please post full tutorial with links because i retard. ps i dont know any terms used in hacking so please be kind and act as though u r talking to a 4 year old. thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Fetus View Post
ulta noob here. please post full tutorial with links because i retard. ps i dont know any terms used in hacking so please be kind and act as though u r talking to a 4 year old. thanks!
I agree with this. Some of us are completely new to this stuff.
1. Get a hash changer
2. Change the hash
3. Rename the .dll
4. ???
I might be doing something wrong here, but

1. run csgo
2. run "Advanced injector/renamed/hash changed"
3. pick dll
4. pick which .exe to inject into
and after i type in csgo, right after the "o", the injection program closes
- Am I doing something wrong here?

I was under the assumption that the injector would stay open? maybe not?
Quote Originally Posted by AtoZ View Post
1. Get a hash changer
2. Change the hash
3. Rename the .dll
4. ???
thankyou very much. i hope that this help.
Quote Originally Posted by AtoZ View Post
1. Get a hash changer
2. Change the hash
3. Rename the .dll
4. ???
thankyou very much. i hope that this help.


i dont know why this was posted twice
its de detected got vac...
Quote Originally Posted by HardHack15 View Post
its de detected got vac...
proof maybe...

I havent been banned yet
haven't been banned. used for 5 comp matches


Here is proof of my VAC ban. I did not "hash change" anything because I have no idea what that even means. This is my first time trying a hack. Next time I'll do a little research before I do it.
This hack did work for a little while for me. I changed the hash and launched from a dismounted truelock file for best results. but I would advise against using this or any injected hack on csgo.
tyyy for this
thanks for shared.
hey so i did the hash change and renamed the .DLL. it worked well for 1 comp match but during my 2nd match got vacced after 7 rounds in~ just wanted to share my experience
Posts 31–45 of 106 · Page 3 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?