DetectedWallhack CHAMS [LEECHED]

Posts 76–90 of 106 · Page 6 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by nevezor View Post
hi its decteded?
No still good 10/27/14
nope, not working using it right like the instuction but when i get into the game press Insert nothing happend
I just got a VAC ban, anyone else? I use both this and CS:GO | Ext. Item9 so not so sure which is detected
Quote Originally Posted by tonytvu View Post
I just got a VAC ban, anyone else? I use both this and CS:GO | Ext. Item9 so not so sure which is detected
when u got vaced? just today played 5 matches. still not vaced
VAC can be delay mate, I had 5 accounts in the past and they got banned differently. During the game you are playing on or after a week. Well, if you are cheating then ultimately you will get banned no matter what, sooner or later. I would not say stop using this but well, its the risk!
Not detected, been using it for like 2 days now...
Stop using it. This is probably detected since it's been like 3 days...
It should be detected soon given its date of release. Discontinue use of you don't want your ass VAC'd.
I will check soon, CS:GO | Ext. Item9 is not detected so if you can't wait for me I recommend that one
Quote Originally Posted by desertmaster View Post
I will check soon, CS:GO | Ext. Item9 is not detected so if you can't wait for me I recommend that one
Still undetected 10/28/14
Quote Originally Posted by thechase101 View Post
Still undetected 10/28/14
are u sure , mate? i played 5 matches today with this , but someone get vaced :s. i am afraid to use it again
using it like 25 compit and still work 30/10/2014
Posts 76–90 of 106 · Page 6 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?