but im change name folder and name hack and put them in usb flash memory and this idea work i think
DetectedWallhack CHAMS [LEECHED]
I've been using it with Extreme Injector with absolutely no problem.
is it detected?
I just got vac banned from this hack. So idk if the hack is detected or not but, its not the hacks fault that I got vac banned. Anyways good hack
Detected, just got banned.
EDIT: Ban wave just went out it seems, RIP.
EDIT: Ban wave just went out it seems, RIP.
yea ist's detected i got VAC banded right nw :S
how to inject?
I got banned
Can someone help me i tried everything but when i press INSERT Nothing comes up need help 

The hack IS detected if an admin or mod can please lock and change the status of the post please thanks
Detected just got banned
Detected already?
This is detected, just got VAC banned, if you play in a competitive game you'll most likely get banned mid game, DO NOT USE IT!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks[Release] Pohead Hax v15.1 - beta wallhack + chams + cr] [LEECHED]
25 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksCOD4 Wallhack + Chams + No recoil
15 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsIs there a trainer with no fog and wallhack/chams?
3 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] Wallhack & Chams! Undetected!! 21 Combat Arms Europe Hacksfree publick hacks!!!! wallhack chams and moreeeeDA 38
