WTBWTB XBOX ONE ACCOUNT

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
WTB XBOX ONE ACCOUNT
Anybody selling Xbox one account with games please msg me I want to buy Xbox account with games
You still needing this?
Quote Originally Posted by Legion. View Post
You still needing this?
Dude I sent u a pm and I sent u a msg on skype waiting on u
Quote Originally Posted by Legion. View Post
You still needing this?
Member legion took PayPal funds and didn't deliver account
Please be aware of this member, after taking funds member provided excuses why he couldn't deliver account and has stopped responding on skype
Member will be reported
Quote Originally Posted by catseemouse View Post
Member legion took PayPal funds and didn't deliver account
Please be aware of this member, after taking funds member provided excuses why he couldn't deliver account and has stopped responding on skype
Member will be reported
Really sad because I love this site and have supported many sellers always one out of the many with low moral
If any serious sellers are out there please msg me I am seeking a long term supplier
Yes yes yes today
Quote Originally Posted by catseemouse View Post
Anybody selling Xbox one account with games please msg me I want to buy Xbox account with games
Be sure to use a OMM so neither of you get scammed
Quote Originally Posted by Zindele View Post
Be sure to use a OMM so neither of you get scammed
Thanks sir will do
Quote Originally Posted by catseemouse View Post
Thanks sir will do
Post your own contact information (Skype) as it is a requirement.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Post your own contact information (Skype) as it is a requirement.
Ahhh i missed that i was trying to make your job easier
Anybody selling account please let me know
Quote Originally Posted by catseemouse View Post
Still looking guys
I got an acc with destiny and minecraft. But im not sure if i want to sell it. Anyways how much u offering
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?