WTS$50 BTC (Processor) | Processors/Monitors | Upgrade your setup |

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by EtroVex View Post
I'll buy the monitor if I can use Astro as a middleman.
Add me on Skype through my signature.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Add me on Skype through my signature.
Done, even if this seller doesn't allow it I am interested in a lot more on this site and could really use your services I just need to know the fee.
Quote Originally Posted by EtroVex View Post
Done, even if this seller doesn't allow it I am interested in a lot more on this site and could really use your services I just need to know the fee.
The fee? OMM are provided for free by MPGH in order to ensure safe purchases, sales, trades, etc.
Gonna send you a message over Skype right now! Last guy I tried with could no longer do it so he had to refund me
I can vouch for this dude, because i know it's pretty easy to SE this company, i have done it a few times and can vouch taht it works.
Quote Originally Posted by JigglyPuff69 View Post
I can vouch for this dude, because i know it's pretty easy to SE this company, i have done it a few times and can vouch taht it works.
would you mind telling me how? :P
Huge Vouch for this guy man, got the monitor in less then 24 hours after he filed the ticket.
The only difference is that you have to submit a ticket instead of going to the live chat now...
lol.
I know it's only been a day since I've contacted him, but has anyone talked with him yet today? Wanna hurry and snag one so I don't miss out like the last guy D:
Quote Originally Posted by GNious View Post
I know it's only been a day since I've contacted him, but has anyone talked with him yet today? Wanna hurry and snag one so I don't miss out like the last guy D:
I'll do it for half the price.

I got myself an i5 3470 + i7 3770 today.

PM me if you're down.
bought another processor from the seller, arrived next day. +vouch again
One of the two monitors I ordered from him just came.



received 1 processor waiting on 3 more processors and 3 monitors =)
im interested add me on skype plz i sent request
i need a reship to italy how it works ? astro can you help me ?
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?