SolvedEgg Crack SSDP

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Egg Crack SSDP
I'm just wondering if I can use SSDP's in place of my proxies.txt? Thanks
What you mean with SSDP's?
http;//imgur,com/g0QOkLf
Replace ; with : and , with .
Can't post links
Hopefully i wont get banned >.<
Quote Originally Posted by oItsNic View Post
http;//imgur,com/g0QOkLf
Replace ; with : and , with .
Can't post links
Hopefully i wont get banned >.<
I can't see the link xd even if ia replace ; with : and , with .
Edit: im checking the image
Edit2: I just see proxies without port
I thought it wasn't a necessity to have a port :/
No you need ports because with out them it just an IP that can you any ware because its not defined
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us