18+Why Is General Filled

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Why Is General Filled
With so many newfags?
Sam's semen grew up
Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
Sam's semen grew up
Who the hell is Sam?
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


Who the hell is Sam?
eh .you didn't know Sam?!
Quote Originally Posted by Niku2 View Post
eh .you didn't know Sam?!
I don't know if you're a male or female.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


I don't know if you're a male or female.
That was out of topic .
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


I don't know if you're a male or female.
he's a little girl on the inside
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


Who the hell is Sam?
And yet you make a thread asking about newfags?

God bless.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
And yet you make a thread asking about newfags?

God bless.
Look at all of General threads.
Filled with fucking 50- posters and just people spamming bullshit.

If "Sam" was something in General back in the day, I wouldn't know. I join back in 2009 and stuck to the Combat Arms section.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


Who the hell is Sam?
and you speak of newfegs
Everyones a newphag, till they're not.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


Who the hell is Sam?
newphag ass bitch nigga, Leave now.
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


and you speak of newfegs
Everyones a newphag, till they're not.
Can you not read?
Are you that dense?


Quote Originally Posted by SMILLY View Post


newphag ass bitch nigga, Leave now.

Newfag.*
Because you attract aids.
t3h 0ld f4gs r dead
I'm almost starting to think that it's the same person or a small group of people creating alts because they all back each other up in arguments and hardly any speak a word of decent English.

illuminati is coming for mpgh
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us