HelpGmod Cracked Server Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Gmod Cracked Server Help
So i want to make a gmod cracked server. I made a server already and my friends, that bought gmod, can join it but i cant. i didn't buy gmod i have a cracked version. I disabled VAC and in the console it says that no authentication is required to join the server. i try to join the server and it says... STEAM Validation Rejected. How Would I Make It So That I, With gmod but not bought by steam, could join my own server?
You must get a crack for serverside, or instead you could just host it inside your game
could You Link Me To A "Serverside Crack"
-snip- because i said mean thing u know
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?