Yeah I do, but what are you trying to debate here?
Because if you belive in Jesus you have the same brain capacity as a child beliving in Santa.
@rock10798 I think a better question would have been to ask if anyone is a Christian because you can believe in Jesus and not have a religion based on him.
Plus your original post has nothing to do with any type of debate..
I don't care for religion I just know its there I just don't care about it
Yes, i do.
Don't care about religion and I don't care if Jesus is real or not.
no, i believe in Satan.
Originally Posted by Abaddon 666
no, i believe in Satan.
Satan is actually the good guy imo.
Originally Posted by Empire
Satan is actually the good guy imo.
If you don't believe in god.... How do you believe that satan exists?
Well +1 to you cause I prefer satan over god (not that i believe in either)
Originally Posted by Empire
Satan is actually the good guy imo.
How is Satan the good guy?
Originally Posted by Terror
How is Satan the good guy?
Bro have you even read the bible?
The death toll of satan vs god is like 1 million to like 10k most.
Satan never really did anything that evil.
Satan gave mankind real free will.
Satan's only crime to be banished from heavens is helping mankind(he's practically the savior of mankind tbh).
Seriously, outside of all the bad titles he's given and shit they say satan does, he's only ever done like 2 things in the bible against mankind. http://imgur.com/gallery/eXkbh
-------------------------
Originally Posted by Eternity
If you don't believe in god.... How do you believe that satan exists?
Well +1 to you cause I prefer satan over god (not that i believe in either)
Well Satan is actually a pagan god incorporated into judaism/christianity, but all in all wouldn't a supremely evil being make more sense than a supremely good being for the creation of the universe?
It makes me wonder, wouldn't the kyubey model be the best model for a supernatural cause?
Okay, makes sense why he is good and yes I haven't read the Bible, maybe that's why I don't know much.