Do you believe in Jesus?

Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
Okay, makes sense why he is good and yes I haven't read the Bible, maybe that's why I don't know much.
There is one thing you want to note about the bible:

They praise/curse things a lot without proper justification. The god of the bible is often said to be this super good being, without actually being relevant to what's going on. Meanwhile Satan/Lucifer is always spoken as the "lord of lies" and other villainous terms, even though Satan isn't even doing anything.

You'll have a hundred verses praising god, even though no miracle happened. Then ten or twenty condemning satan, even though satan wasn't even shown to be involved.


The bible is just really odd..
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

There is one thing you want to note about the bible:

They praise/curse things a lot without proper justification. The god of the bible is often said to be this super good being, without actually being relevant to what's going on. Meanwhile Satan/Lucifer is always spoken as the "lord of lies" and other villainous terms, even though Satan isn't even doing anything.

You'll have a hundred verses praising god, even though no miracle happened. Then ten or twenty condemning satan, even though satan wasn't even shown to be involved.


The bible is just really odd..
I can see you're a very cult person..
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I can see you're a very cult person..
I don't think you understand English, so I'll let it slide.
No. I mean Jesus is a christian but he is in the muslim land and shit...
If Jesus is real, he would help the world not to go in WAR and shit am I right?
Quote Originally Posted by General_Gagarin View Post
No. I mean Jesus is a christian but he is in the muslim land and shit...
If Jesus is real, he would help the world not to go in WAR and shit am I right?
Well Jesus was a jew. His followers were christians.

He's in Islam for the sake of converts really.

And yeah, if Jesus/God was good he'd prevent atrocities. Sadly he's either not or doesn't exist.


Since no one has proven god, then he is effectively non-existent.
im only going to believe when i get solid proof
Quote Originally Posted by Bravoheli View Post
im only going to believe when i get solid proof
My point exactly. If he came in the time of need, when humans needed him, where is he know? We need him more then we did then.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

My point exactly. If he came in the time of need, when humans needed him, where is he know? We need him more then we did then.
To be honest he didn't really do much while he was alive. A lot less than other great men.
I am a freethinker, i am an individual, therefore i do not believe in silly, archaic doctrines or follow established religion like the mindless sheep you all are.

I am intellectually superior.
Yes, we need him asap! This world is way too messed up... Both Jesus and God should be disappointed in humanity and bomb this shithole immediately!!!
While I'm currently an atheist, I'm not against a belief in a higher being if it could be proven, what I am against is any organized religion, because people just fuck things up for their own benefit, what I'm sure was created for purely spreading good was corrupted over the years resulting in extremists in religion, holy wars etc.
Yes just as a I believe in all of the other prophets. I don't believe Jesus is God, but a messenger.
Jesus is not a human being. He is a symbol of what a human being should be. Our past has been very dark and often humans create stories and fictional characters to keep one away from following the wrong path. Often these stories are directed toward children like Santa Claus. He is the symbol of good behavior. If you behave and believe he will grant you what you desire. Same with Jesus. If you believe and follow the rules your life will be much more brighter. Jesus is story created by genius humans of the past to teach the world that there is good and if you follow it you will succeed. Majority of humans today follow a religion. People go to church, mosque, temple everyday and they keep themselves and their family safe following a set of rules. This is the goal. Total peace.
I dont because in my opinion, it was created by someone that wanted to believe in something. But I still believe that something exist out there.
Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?