hacking video

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
hacking video
hey,
if it aint too much to ask, is it possible that someone could make a complete video tutorial on how to make your own warrock hack please! im not very good at following written instructions. so can someone please post a video tutorial and reply with the link please.

Thank you in advance
a video wont make u a good hacker

learning how to hack takes time and patience
yes i no that, but i need somewhere to start and ide really appreciate someone to give the time to make a video TUT
you might want to start as a beginner

learn the basics

if you havent you should learn one of the easiest programs for hacking/cheating

get CheatEngine

most hackers used cheatengine when they were like 10 and its helped them throughout the years
I recommend you take the time to actually learn a specific language.
(for WR I would recommend C++)
I'm going to move this to the programming forum, See if they can help.
^-^

Also see if you could torrent a book with some decent lessons and download VC++.
It will take you quite a while to learn.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
I recommend you take the time to actually learn a specific language.
(for WR I would recommend C++)
I'm going to move this to the programming forum, See if they can help.
^-^

Also see if you could torrent a book with some decent lessons and download VC++.
It will take you quite a while to learn.
Thanks Czar. I agree with what you and Smokey said 100%. You should learn C++, if you expect to do anything more then simply recompile someone's already written code. Hell check the C++ beginner's guide. there are video tutorials to get you started.
ye i wish someone would make that vid but eh.... guess either lazy or selfish ppl
well I am lazy and selfish.but why would anyone make a video.then a bunch of people would be making the hack you made but putting their name on it and you get no credit. choobs copy and paste source codes and watch videos. If you want to learn how to make a hack you must first learn c++.
Learn C++, then come back. You will get no where without it.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us