[Q&A]Leechers

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Q&A]Leechers
Leechers can be compared to copy pasters, except they claim code as their own and expect others to give credits for it instead of selling it as '1337 v1p h4x'.

I'm normally not a violent person but leechers and C+P'ers deserve to get a trojan o__O
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Leechers can be compared to copy pasters, except they claim code as their own and expect others to give credits for it instead of selling it as '1337 v1p h4x'.

I'm normally not a violent person but leechers and C+P'ers deserve to get a trojan o__O
I don't think there's a real distinction between the two to be honest...
i leeched a few good hacks, Although i took no credit for them.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us