Whisper and Guild chat sound alert mod.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Whisper and Guild chat sound alert mod.
This is a modification to Orape's Event Notifier that plays a sound whenever you receive incoming private message or guild chat.

Both alerts are toggleable:
"/t" - to toggle whisper sound alert
"/g" - to toggle guild message sound alert


Settings are saved as any other option so there is no need to enable them every time you reload client.

Turning off event notifier (completely, from f1 menu) will also disable both whisper and guild chat notifiers.

Installation: put 2 files (.txt) from downloaded archive into your Orape/mods folder, overwrite when prompted, build client, enjoy.

Attachment (notifier.zip):
MD5: c3b25ac0640c3c9ef17fc39e8a3f7e13
Jotti
Virustotal
(do i even have to for .txt files?)

Mod summoning ritual: @Raple @Lovroman

P.S. I hope that next version of Orape will include buttons to toggle these 2 from F1 menu.
notifier_mpgh.net.zip3 KB · 300 downloads Clean
//Approved
updated eventnotifier.txt (final version i hope, i'm quite content with this)

changes: code cleanup, better handling of "/t" and "/g" commands.

(note: you'll still need _parameters.txt from 1st post for this to work properly)
@Raple
eventnotifier.txt11 KB · 59 downloads Clean
You did it! You're awesome... xD
I'll use it for sure! Ty...
theboo, do you think it's possible to make a notification for trade requests? If it is, could you help us with that? *-*
Hey can you tell me where I can find the Orape folder?
I can not find it and I really need a whisper notifier.
Please help me
Quote Originally Posted by Omastar View Post
Hey can you tell me where I can find the Orape folder?
I can not find it and I really need a whisper notifier.
Please help me
Download ORape from this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=878343, extract it and mods folder should be in the extracted folder.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?