SolvedEggCrack Help

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
EggCrack Help
I hear across the MPGH forums about people getting 40/50 accounts a day with EggCrack, and I can barely get 1 a day, and I have my PC nearly running the entire day. My settings are as follows:

HTTP Proxies - Yep.
SOCK Proxies - Yep.
10k password list
1k username list at max
500 threads sometimes when I leave it running and not using.
5 interval
Scraped from Mineplex most of the time, sometimes other places.



When I first start it, I stay at 20 attempts per a second for a good minute, but after awhile it drops to 19, doesn't change for like 15 seconds, then goes to single digits and then 1. Sometimes it goes back up to 3 at max, but nothing else. I'm thinking this is the reason I can't get many alts, because my attempts are bad. Any recommendations on how to make them stay at 20? I'm using proxies straight from the GatherProxy application, and I check them and usually have 2k working, I skip half way through though because it lags my computer. I have a total of 64k proxies though, some are old though. Please help me.

I would also appreciate if the thread wasn't locked after a reply by someone who didn't answer my question.

Thanks in advance!
Uhm Maybe try Sentry MBA its faster than EggCrack
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
Uhm Maybe try Sentry MBA its faster than EggCrack
I don't really understand Sentry MBA, perhaps you can call me a noob. I find EggCrack much easier to use, plus I AM able to get 40 attempts per a second, but it isn't stable. I'm asking how to make it stable.
Well I use Eggcrack just for check because Sentry MBA is faster to crack anyway If you want I can teach you how to use and If you don't want I think the only way to get stable attempts is evaluating your threads and Proxies and speed of your Internet try another settings
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
Well I use Eggcrack just for check because Sentry MBA is faster to crack anyway If you want I can teach you how to use and If you don't want I think the only way to get stable attempts is evaluating your threads and Proxies and speed of your Internet try another settings
Yes please, now I can barely even get 1 account a day, I haven't gotten a single account for 3 days.
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
Well I use Eggcrack just for check because Sentry MBA is faster to crack anyway If you want I can teach you how to use and If you don't want I think the only way to get stable attempts is evaluating your threads and Proxies and speed of your Internet try another settings
You should post a tutorial on how to use Sentry MBA <3
Quote Originally Posted by whiteghost99 View Post
You should post a tutorial on how to use Sentry MBA <3
Well i was testing but i think eggcrack is faster than sentrymba
I try my email combos on eggcrack and get like 20 accounts in 5k combo
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
Well i was testing but i think eggcrack is faster than sentrymba
I try my email combos on eggcrack and get like 20 accounts in 5k combo
LOl atm i have a 300k+ Combo of usernames
Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
LOl atm i have a 300k+ Combo of usernames
Have fun searching proxies for checking that list c:
I have like more than that but in email combo and just a 100k of userass
But your combo is HQ? or just random shit names with random passwords?
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
Have fun searching proxies for checking that list c:
I have like more than that but in email combo and just a 100k of userass
But your combo is HQ? or just random shit names with random passwords?
random shit names with passwords ;D
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us