SolvedHelp

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help
So I was messing around with ApocolapsyBot basiclly its a minecraft spambot. So I joined a server with like 100 alts until it got full. And then they start saying that they were going to report it to the police. I was not using a VPN so they know my IP. So my quistion is this actully illegal and can I get caught for doing this?
No this is not illegal (as far as I know).
Quote Originally Posted by wan View Post
No this is not illegal (as far as I know).
They are saying that there server host has reported it to the police now? Should I be worried?
Quote Originally Posted by xderp12 View Post
They are saying that there server host has reported it to the police now? Should I be worried?
No. It's not like they'll bust down your door because you logged in some accounts.
Lol this is very funny xD
I don't see how this can be illegal. They're just trying to stop you, which worked apparently.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us