Helphelp!!! xD

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
help!!! xD
someone could help me with this problem ..

I have a problem loading the dll files Blackshot .
I have tried many dll files and is the same error
I have tried several injectors and is the same

The error is this

Application failed to start because I was not found MSVCR110.dll The installation of the application may fix this problem.

I have windows xp 32 bits

I should do ???
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi_Xtreme View Post
someone could help me with this problem ..

I have a problem loading the dll files Blackshot .
I have tried many dll files and is the same error
I have tried several injectors and is the same

The error is this

Application failed to start because I was not found MSVCR110.dll The installation of the application may fix this problem.

I have windows xp 32 bits

I should do ???
Please follow the instructions below :)

1. Google "MSVCR110.dll"

2. Click on the first result search "msvcr110.dll free download - DLL-files.com"

3. Inside the webpage click download zip file - Pick the free one-

4. Later on pick 32bit.

5. After download, unzip the file and copy the MSVCR110.dll

6. Go to your OS (C:) - Click on Windows -

7. Then click on System32

8. After that, just paste your "MSVCR110.dll" file in the System32 folder.

STILL HAVE A PROBLEM? JUST LET ME KNOW!
Thanks for the help ...
I just do that and not me he came out the same error, the problem now is another ..
and not if appropriate make a new post or follow the first as a string.

the error is as follows
The procedure entry point FlsGetValue not in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll

sorry for all this trouble.. xD
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi_Xtreme View Post
Thanks for the help ...
I just do that and not me he came out the same error, the problem now is another ..
and not if appropriate make a new post or follow the first as a string.

the error is as follows
The procedure entry point FlsGetValue not in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll

sorry for all this trouble.. xD
are you using XP os itmay not work the hack try to google this KERNEL32.dll or read my thread
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?