SolvedWall hack not working

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Wall hack not working
I am using wallhack class and I don't get wallhack, what i get is see through players. When i try Memcpy wallhack that doesn't work either :'( I am running Windows 7 64 bit

Code i am using:

class cWallHack;
class cWallHack
{
public:
float WallHack;
char _0x0004[60];
};
cWallHack* pWallHack;



pWallHack = (cWallHack*)0x175A554;
pWallHack->WallHack = 15;
are you sure that the address you are initializing the class with is correct?
and make sure if this is the actual value for the class and not a pointer to another address which is the one you require.
if its the case you just have to dereference it with the "*" operator.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us