ExclamationUnknownPK hack! Working! ~tested.

Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
Yeah its true, it lags for me too.. I dont lag with other chams.. etc. So dont argue bout it.
yep true this hack LAGGES PLZ MAKE WORK NO LAG CHAMS!!!
so this hack have trojan ?
this one has very few features
works great!! and thnx man ..
NOOOBS
this is a virus!! taht`s me
The Download can't not start
Make a new link .
adrian888 shut up kid u get a life at least he posted a hack


WAIT FR APPROVEMENT KIDS DONT DL ADVERSTMENT
This one works, problem: Laggs the crap of tha game!
Just to warn you guys..
Well I scanned it and This is what I found:





So Download at your own risk..
Working For My, But Random Disconnect at different times.
I would still recomend that everyone waites for a Mod to approve..

Again Download at your own risk..
Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us