OfferingNeeding a job! I can do mostly anything!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Needing a job! I can do mostly anything!
Hello, Im looking for work. I need to earn at least $100 or so per week. Just give me some suggestions down below, ill tell you if I can do it or not! Thanks!
It would probably help if you listed any skills that you have >.>
How about you stop posting nonsense like this and I'll give you a cookie.
Quote Originally Posted by goldenxshan View Post
@Snake What? Me looking for a job?
What kind of job on MPGH would ever get you 100$ aka 400$ per month online?
i'll pay you for use of your mailbox. just collect any letters for me and forward them to me or just scan the contents and e-mail to me. won't work if you have an ebay seller account. nothing illegal or unethical, just get screwed by the long dick of ebay.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?