Total dickhead
My experience with this seller:
Well first off, I PM'ed him here, and he told me to Skype him. Which I did.
Asked a few questions about the account, and then asked if it would work fine in Ireland. He told me: "ofc it will work
[10:43:52 PM] Chris Mason: if you dont trust me you shouldnt make the deal"
I then asked for his vouches, and he said he had some on MPGH and cracking forums. "[10:47:48 PM] Chris Mason: dont you trust me or something?"
The Whole Convo

Talking to him in what way? Just said he was new on Mpgh, which he is.

Says I accused him, and also gets in a rage after saying the facts I know.

Wont post a single comment for $10, and gets mad at me for nothing.

Says it only works his way because he has accounts. Then tells me he would happily reply to a PM, but oh no, a message is TOO much...

Calls me lazy, and resorts to prejudice.
From what I have seen, this guy is a total dick, and would never trade with him unless you want to have a sack of bitching cats at your throat. Also overpriced. Other users sell accounts much cheaper.
you never know I guess. (not implying)
DIS SELLERS.