PatchedSimple Hack - v1.2 (Compatibility Update)
M60 -Gatling gun i've tryed and the maps are rooftops- zone 13- tranquility- client error after few steps on excavation port lasts for 3-4 rounds mall- kicks when you try and move by a another player -mansion can't run around corners fast- most cf maps error when speeding hacking around corners- found out if you hold your granade around corners no client error- holding granade around most corners will help not get client error if i helped please hit that thanks button 

Detected / Patched, xtrap detected this hack
(Crash when we launch CF EU)
(Crash when we launch CF EU)
Hack doesn't work anymore, I have C++ 2013 and Framework 4.5 and it crashed my Crossfire in 10-20 seconds after launch
GUYS THE OLD ONE STILL WORKS AND FOR SOME REASON THE SPEED HACK IS WORKING IN THAT ONE!
Works great! Auto headshot gets you kicked from a lot of games but I play headshot mode so it's not as bad 

X Trap Detected. :P
Awesome Hack. You did a really good work there but please could you make the speed hack optional (Like Pressing a Button for On/Off) ?
I often get kicked because of the speed hack.
The game sometimes closes randomly without error message.(Win 8.1 64 Bit)
But that doesn't bother me.
Please keep up this one it is really awesome (:
Thank you for your great work.
I often get kicked because of the speed hack.
The game sometimes closes randomly without error message.(Win 8.1 64 Bit)
But that doesn't bother me.

Please keep up this one it is really awesome (:
Thank you for your great work.

Could you introduce a different version with one-hit body shot please? The golden headshot hack gets me kicked out from a lot of games.
Client Error 28_3
The hack has been patched
The hack has been patched

Client Error 28_3
but it is great work
i hope you to update it
but it is great work
i hope you to update it
we wanna update case new update for game please
cf error after every shot at a player after the update.
If I Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) I Get This Proplem

What I Do Now ?
What I Do Now ?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats<(O_o)> 1.0 Simple Hack For The Update
70 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsPiKaMucha_Itu v2.4 [ Update: 04/09/12 ] [Simple Hack]
39 WarRock Philippines HacksWarRock Simple Hack (UPDATED) 12-07-2012
32 WarRock Philippines HacksWarRock Simple Hack (Updated)
31 WarRock - International HacksSimple Hack Update
37
