I hate hackers nowadays! They Are ALways making the hack detected! I want to go back to the time that this forum is not yet
Originally Posted by ForeverHacking
I hate hackers nowadays! They Are ALways making the hack detected! I want to go back to the time that this forum is not yet
hack detected hmmm impossible that.. or your pc have a problem bcoz you can use those hack...
Originally Posted by COD3RIN
hack detected hmmm impossible that.. or your pc have a problem bcoz you can use those hack...
Not you. Only the users of your hacks they are abusing it
Plz cod3rin
All new site detected immediately plz cod3rin build a new site and let me plz tnx
Originally Posted by romelboy24
All new site detected immediately plz cod3rin build a new site and let me plz tnx
dont beg . personally i dont really care if the GM patches the hack . Hack will always be here . its just a matter of time b4 a loophole can be found like a bypass for the hack . if you dont like this website , GTFO
Originally Posted by ForeverHacking
I hate hackers nowadays! They Are ALways making the hack detected! I want to go back to the time that this forum is not yet
arent you one of them who abuses the hack? ive added you in my friend list b4 . you were speeding and rapiding at the same time people have reported you countless times
Originally Posted by Marvin2512
arent you one of them who abuses the hack? ive added you in my friend list b4 . you were speeding and rapiding at the same time people have reported you countless times
SO what is my ingame name?
you can't blame the community .
Originally Posted by Niku2
you can't blame the community .
I agree with you niku
Originally Posted by Niku2
you can't blame the community .
Ok But Now I BLame The GM Ihat those Spying GMs
Originally Posted by ForeverHacking
Ok But Now I BLame The GM Ihat those Spying GMs
No need to blame anyone . Its their(GM) own duty to patch a hack because hacking ruining people's fun .you may be happy with hacking but think about others .If theres alot of hacker ingame their business will drop down and noone will play blackshot anymore .
Originally Posted by Niku2
No need to blame anyone . Its their(GM) own duty to patch a hack because hacking ruining people's fun .you may be happy with hacking but think about others .If theres alot of hacker ingame their business will drop down and noone will play blackshot anymore .
Ah Ok I Understand Them But can They Have to wait Just 1 week to patch it
Originally Posted by ForeverHacking
Ah Ok I Understand Them But can They Have to wait Just 1 week to patch it
Theres no wait . in business theres no late
don't hate on hackers, hate on GMs
think IF GM make a DOUBLE GUARD FROM LOADING ITEM/WEAPON OBJECTS that can detect malicious item that MAKE diffrences for blacshot system,IT COULD PROBABLY GOOD,that will cause hackers ruined