[TUTORIAL] A.V.A "Ghost Mode" Glitch Without Using Hacks
ITS PATCHED I THINK , O WHO MAKE THE VIDEO CAN BE A TEAM KILLER.
I cant use it 

Not Just On Scorpion Map.....Rising Dust Also Can ( This Glitch I Found Out By Accident )
In The Beginning Or After The Change Sides Of The Game....If U R NRF Then Only Can Work..
When The Game Starts...And U R Spawn At The 1st Line Of Defense.
Quickly Sprint Towards The Other Side Of The Map.Then 2 Confirmed U R Ghost....Go And Press E On The RPG Case.....If It Doesn't Open...Means U R Ghost.
From The Cafe U Sprint Towards Where EU Will Spawn After Passing That Line Of Defense....Only Works If U Spawn On The Ground Floor.
There's Also The 2nd Floor Glitch Same As The 1 Above....But I Don't Know How It Does Works....So For Now I Can Only Give U 1 Of The 2 Glitch.
My Words Have Been Like These Since I Started Using Computer.....It's Not An Offense
A.V.A Player : Jiro
Rank : Staff Sergeant 3rd Class
Clan : CISIS
In The Beginning Or After The Change Sides Of The Game....If U R NRF Then Only Can Work..
When The Game Starts...And U R Spawn At The 1st Line Of Defense.
Quickly Sprint Towards The Other Side Of The Map.Then 2 Confirmed U R Ghost....Go And Press E On The RPG Case.....If It Doesn't Open...Means U R Ghost.
From The Cafe U Sprint Towards Where EU Will Spawn After Passing That Line Of Defense....Only Works If U Spawn On The Ground Floor.
There's Also The 2nd Floor Glitch Same As The 1 Above....But I Don't Know How It Does Works....So For Now I Can Only Give U 1 Of The 2 Glitch.
My Words Have Been Like These Since I Started Using Computer.....It's Not An Offense
A.V.A Player : Jiro
Rank : Staff Sergeant 3rd Class
Clan : CISIS
Just bumping this cause i Delete some posts marked by Spam, make sure to not Spam this Thread.
Thanks
Thanks

Bumping this it still works... sometimes
Was anyone able to do it every time he/she tried? It sometimes works for me and sometimes don't
Was anyone able to do it every time he/she tried? It sometimes works for me and sometimes don't

ñice jobe jobe
This thread is closed for replies.
