Thumbs up[TUTORIAL] A.V.A "Ghost Mode" Glitch Without Using Hacks

Posts 46–60 of 99 · Page 4 of 7
great work i think..
noo!!!! DONT BE BANNED, i think thats what it says on ur pic
Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
noo!!!! DONT BE BANNED, i think thats what it says on ur pic
No crap Roxter... it said banned what do you think. Why is he banned anyway? I did and the ghost thing don't work all the time for me.
o-o i wants him to tell us the other method to ghost mode!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Lukas59 View Post
great work i think..
o.O =D

Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
noo!!!! DONT BE BANNED, i think thats what it says on ur pic
I'm unbanned nao..

Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
No crap Roxter... it said banned what do you think. Why is he banned anyway? I did and the ghost thing don't work all the time for me.
Wanna know why i'm banned? Well, i'll tell you, i got banned for one day for having a long signature.. I've seen other users with longer signatures than me but they aren't banned. What's this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabbie View Post
o-o i wants him to tell us the other method to ghost mode!!!
I'll tell the public when time comes haha.
Quote Originally Posted by FMRadio View Post
o.O =D



I'm unbanned nao..



Wanna know why i'm banned? Well, i'll tell you, i got banned for one day for having a long signature.. I've seen other users with longer signatures than me but they aren't banned. What's this?



I'll tell the public when time comes haha.
And... will you be unbanned? the ghost mode thing work for me in 1 in 5 chances
Does this still work B/c I keep trying and it doesnt work for me.
thk you
thk you
thk you
thk you
thk you
thk you
Quote Originally Posted by koko1234 View Post
Does this still work B/c I keep trying and it doesnt work for me.
Yes, this does still works, even after the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by sagura01 View Post
thk you
thk you
thk you
thk you
thk you
thk you
No problem..


SORRY FOR BUMPING MY THREAD, WAS JUST TELLING EVERYONE THAT THIS GLITCH IS STILL WORKING.
Ahh shit
I bet ur the guy who pistol killed my whole team!
Nice tutorial, I didn't know how I did lag ghost mode when I first experienced it....I thought about disconnecting my cable plug and connecting back lol..... Now, I can try it out I hope it will work..
Quote Originally Posted by FMRadio View Post
Well, i found the glitch originally found on Combat Arms, just that i didn't post the tutorial because i love Combat Arms. And, i posted this glitch tutorial because i don't give a damn to A.V.A =D. I hate IJJI too, they banned my account for hacking on Gunz? lol.
My account is hack feast just to level it up not kill other players. Dude, I haven't got banned so far its very old account lol I play it since it came out.
Quote Originally Posted by aejjuarez View Post
I bet ur the guy who pistol killed my whole team!
Nah, i don't use pistols.. I use sniper rifles on A.V.A with ghostmode to headshot =D

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
Nice tutorial, I didn't know how I did lag ghost mode when I first experienced it....I thought about disconnecting my cable plug and connecting back lol..... Now, I can try it out :D I hope it will work.. :D
Yep, it's good, i like this glitch myself haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan A. Villarreal View Post
My account is hack feast just to level it up not kill other players. Dude, I haven't got banned so far its very old account lol I play it since it came out.
My IJJI GunZ account's level 10 only, so i don't bother about getting it unbanned...
And now i'm using my account that i used to hack on Soldier Front to hack on A.V.A but haven't got banned so far :D
This isnt working for me. I wish some1 could be kind enough to give us a video tutorial.
yep it works but instead of being 30 to 40 secs i stay lie 5 minuts!!
Posts 46–60 of 99 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us