Thumbs up[TUTORIAL] A.V.A "Ghost Mode" Glitch Without Using Hacks

Posts 61–75 of 99 · Page 5 of 7
Any more tips?
Can you describe a little more on how to do This? You Run Jump on the Ladder Go to Box See If ya can open Then Go kill people?
This looks really cool but how long can you stay "invisible" until your shot down?
Its still not patched i did it all night yesterday, still a very usefull find
This is cool... I like it. *Presses "THANKS" button*
Quote Originally Posted by simbimtim View Post
This isnt working for me. I wish some1 could be kind enough to give us a video tutorial.
It's working, unless your not doing the steps correctly..

Quote Originally Posted by OMGxAxVIRUS View Post
yep it works but instead of being 30 to 40 secs i stay lie 5 minuts!!
o.O? I can be invisible every seconds unless i'm killed

Quote Originally Posted by aejjuarez View Post
Can you describe a little more on how to do This? You Run Jump on the Ladder Go to Box See If ya can open Then Go kill people?
Hm. When your team is defending your base(attacking the enemies tank coming in), you'll spawn at the place where there's ladder. When you run and jump on it, turn left, there's this box where you can obtain a RPG. You press 'E' at the box, if you can open it, it means that you not doing it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
Its still not patched i did it all night yesterday, still a very usefull find
Yea, i'm still using it, and will use it everyday till i get banned or that the glitch gets patched =D..

Quote Originally Posted by renegadeg View Post
This is cool... I like it. *Presses "THANKS" button*
ty for thanking me =D.
It works thx~~ FMRadio
lol i already knew this, and u can like knife ppl, but then u return to ur body and it stops, they problaby gonna patch it
Quit posting here. Lol. This is an old thread. And yeah, it happened before. I never died 'cause I was smart enough to keep a watch on my back and watch my teammates die. So I'd start jumping like crazy. Lmfao.
Quote Originally Posted by Ren103 View Post
Quit posting here. Lol. This is an old thread. And yeah, it happened before. I never died 'cause I was smart enough to keep a watch on my back and watch my teammates die. So I'd start jumping like crazy. Lmfao.
Don't need to say that, if still works it can be bumped, when patched then i'll close
When im in ghost mode, after i cant open the box, i move then it derictly sends me to the base, why?
Like, after i spawn, sprint, go to box, wont open, move >>>>Back to base :[
I don't get it, how are you supposed to jump on the ladder?
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
It works thx~~ FMRadio
No problem =D

Quote Originally Posted by HeroOfDoom View Post
did it real work?
Yes, it does work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren103 View Post
Quit posting here. Lol. This is an old thread. And yeah, it happened before. I never died 'cause I was smart enough to keep a watch on my back and watch my teammates die. So I'd start jumping like crazy. Lmfao.
It's indeed an old thread, but the glitch is still working.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto12852 View Post
When im in ghost mode, after i cant open the box, i move then it derictly sends me to the base, why?
Like, after i spawn, sprint, go to box, wont open, move >>>>Back to base :[
I gets that sometimes too, i think you didn't do it properly =D

Quote Originally Posted by lmfao12345 View Post
I don't get it, how are you supposed to jump on the ladder?
LOL? You holds 'W' and head to the ladder then push up mouse up, and you'll look up, then you'll get up the ladder. If you wants to jump up the ladder, hold 'W', run to the ladder, but before reaching it, press spacebar.
Quote Originally Posted by lmfao12345 View Post
I don't get it, how are you supposed to jump on the ladder?
Spacebar??
I tried many times, but im nog Ghost Modded. i was at the back base, sprinted to the ladder and jumped(just pressed space once) i wanted to open the box and i could open it any more tips?
Posts 61–75 of 99 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us