Thumbs upSiG. Request

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
SiG. Request
Here is what i want for my Signature

---------------------------
Main Text/Name: Don Diablo
---------------------------
Sub Text/Quote: (surprise me)
---------------------------
Size: I dont care but not to small
---------------------------
Theme: Like a Disco/House Party
---------------------------
Color: (surprise me)
---------------------------

Sorry for my bad english

Here is the guy i want in my Signature, Take one:











I like this one
[IMG]http://www.comfortcomes.com/*********/wp-content/uploads/dond.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you very much when you make a SiG. for me...
sorry, but what colours exactly?
i need to know =/anyway ill do this one...just opening PS....
Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
sorry, but what colours exactly?
i need to know =/anyway ill do this one...just opening PS....
color = Gray and Blue
eh, dam i already started making the sig, purple and a colourful gradient, sorry =/, just adding text then i'll upload, see what ya think ...

wow it came out great, heres the outcome :

Hope its cool wiv you
very cool but can you make an other one
and i dont like that bird so much
can make it in a other style plz
thanks alot
why?
grey and blue?
ugh....
i want an other style and an other titel

My new titel: I P0wN I WiN

Ow and guys i have a new pig.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us