HelpC++ hack help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
C++ hack help
I've been looking to start making C++ hacks (injectable dll), but I am not sure what libraries I would need to include to interact with the game. If you guys could tell me what libraries I need to include and where I could find them, that would be great.
Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by z346etn56jzd7egth View Post
You need the Source SDK
you could do an 1337 sdk-less hack
__FASTCALL __FASTCALL __FASTCALL __FASTCALL garry_state* DWORD

const char*

--golden angle creator
Quote Originally Posted by kingboy111 View Post
__FASTCALL __FASTCALL __FASTCALL __FASTCALL garry_state* DWORD

const char*

--golden angle creator
fastcall is detected
guys pls stop using DWORD for pointers and arithmetic on pointers
use char * and void *
you need a brain
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us