HelpHaving Some Problems Finding An Exploit

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Having Some Problems Finding An Exploit
The server I play on has a donation box system where you can put money into a box then the owner can collect it. Im trying to put a negative integer in so when it goes to withdraw from my cash the double negative makes it positive thus giving me money instead. But I keep getting fucking lua errors.

Code Im Using

Code:
local box = LocalPlayer():GetEyeTrace().Entity
           
net.Start( "donation_box" )
net.WriteTable(box)
net.WriteFloat(-500000)
net.SendToServer()
Error Im Getting:

Code:
 [ERROR] lua/includes/modules/net.lua:92: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got userdata)
  1. pairs - [C]:-1
   2. WriteTable - lua/includes/modules/net.lua:92
    3. unknown - lua/functiondump.lua:5
If any of you lua magicians out there want to help me out please shine some light on this dull exploit of mine.
You're trying to write a table

Code:
net.WriteTable(box)
box is an entity, so use net.WriteEntity

Code:
net.WriteEntity(box)
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
You're trying to write a table

Code:
net.WriteTable(box)
box is an entity, so use net.WriteEntity

Code:
net.WriteEntity(box)
Thanks for this tdsx havent tried it yet but it should work, I was replacing some old code for another exploit with that and forgot to switch out the entity and the table =)
Quote Originally Posted by pasquam076 View Post
Thanks for this tdsx havent tried it yet but it should work, I was replacing some old code for another exploit with that and forgot to switch out the entity and the table =)
if it uses a table try to create a table with box in like
Code:
net.WriteTable({box})
Quote Originally Posted by pasquam076 View Post
The server I play on has a donation box system where you can put money into a box then the owner can collect it. Im trying to put a negative integer in so when it goes to withdraw from my cash the double negative makes it positive thus giving me money instead. But I keep getting fucking lua errors.

Code Im Using

Code:
local box = LocalPlayer():GetEyeTrace().Entity
           
net.Start( "donation_box" )
net.WriteTable(box)
net.WriteFloat(-500000)
net.SendToServer()
Error Im Getting:

Code:
 [ERROR] lua/includes/modules/net.lua:92: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got userdata)
  1. pairs - [C]:-1
   2. WriteTable - lua/includes/modules/net.lua:92
    3. unknown - lua/functiondump.lua:5
If any of you lua magicians out there want to help me out please shine some light on this dull exploit of mine.
what server it is?
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
what server it is?
Its ThatDarkRPServer, Its a pretty popular server and my favorite to fuck with because it can make you a lot of money with some exploits due to there high economy
Quote Originally Posted by pasquam076 View Post
Its ThatDarkRPServer, Its a pretty popular server and my favorite to fuck with because it can make you a lot of money with some exploits due to there high economy
I LOVE this server, when it's done.. I want.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?