ExclamationSolvedIs That Possible?!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Is That Possible?!
I got 3 Questions

First one is:
i got the BO2 steam version if there is a hacker in my team and he hacks for all much exp or speed can i get banned then?

Second one is:
Is there an way to hack anything in BO2 and dont get banned then?

Third one is:
Where can i find the nosteam version of BO2 with multiplayer online and get my ip banned when i use hacks for nosteam bo2?

Hope anybody can answer my three questions.
1)I don't think so.
2)I don't think so.
When you hack even low rank,high rank = there is always a risk! no matter what hack you are using
1) No, not possible.

2) No, you will be banned eventually.

3) There are no servers for any Black Ops 2 Private Servers.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us