PostPatchedRequestFile exploit release ( RCON stealing )

Posts 31–45 of 172 · Page 3 of 12
Requesting: cfg/server.cfg
Opening: cfg\server.cfg
I think I got the server,What's can I do now?

- - - Updated - - -

There's no server.cfg on cfg folder

- - - Updated - - -

Lol there's no cfg folder already there's just a server folder
Quote Originally Posted by LeaDeR20 View Post
Requesting: cfg/server.cfg
Opening: cfg\server.cfg
I think I got the server,What's can I do now?

- - - Updated - - -

There's no server.cfg on cfg folder

- - - Updated - - -

Lol there's no cfg folder already there's just a server folder
same error tried multiple even shitty servers
Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Crust View Post
same error tried multiple even shitty servers
sv_allowdownload 1 is not allowed i think xd
Quote Originally Posted by LeaDeR20 View Post
sv_allowdownload 1 is not allowed i think xd
bypass lol
/tooshort
But I don't got the rcon pass.
Quote Originally Posted by LeaDeR20 View Post
But I don't got the rcon pass.
Then they don't have the rcon_password set in their cfg. Some server hosts actually set it through command line rather than saving it to the cfg.

- - - Updated - - -

I also repeat THIS WILL NOT WORK IF sv_allowdownload IS SET TO 0!

The server must have sv_allowdownload set to 1 for this to work.
Quote Originally Posted by Herp Derpinstine View Post
Then they don't have the rcon_password set in their cfg. Some server hosts actually set it through command line rather than saving it to the cfg.
That's a 2nd server of a roleplay server owner.I'm gonna try the first one (server) right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Herp Derpinstine View Post
Then they don't have the rcon_password set in their cfg. Some server hosts actually set it through command line rather than saving it to the cfg.

- - - Updated - - -

I also repeat THIS WILL NOT WORK IF sv_allowdownload IS SET TO 0!

The server must have sv_allowdownload set to 1 for this to work.
So,I can use this on new servers right?
and,can I use that on ttt?
Needs proper instructions.
lol you guys have autism. The server.cfg is being downloaded into WHAT folder? The folder maybe where the servers maps and models/materials and sounds are saved? use common sense.
Quote Originally Posted by NotSoSuper View Post
lol you guys have autism. The server.cfg is being downloaded into WHAT folder? The folder maybe where the servers maps and models/materials and sounds are saved? use common sense.
garrysmod/download/cfg/server.cfg

I said what it was. -.- It saves to a cfg folder in the downloads folder of your Garry's Mod installation folder.

Also if it doesn't say its Opening then it doesn't work.
I got one server!
It's on the garrysmod garrysmod download cfg!
Anyone who does manage to find servers that have the rcon_password set in their cfg and this works on it please post the IP.

I am very curious as to how many servers are exploitable. :3
Quote Originally Posted by Herp Derpinstine View Post
Anyone who does manage to find servers that have the rcon_password set in their cfg and this works on it please post the IP.

I am very curious as to how many servers are exploitable. :3
I don't get it,what does that dll does?
Quote Originally Posted by LeaDeR20 View Post
I don't get it,what does that dll does?
Exploits the RequestFile in the Source Engine allowing you to download files other than what is set to be allowed.
Quote Originally Posted by Herp Derpinstine View Post
Exploits the RequestFile in the Source Engine allowing you to download files other than what is set to be allowed.
So you are saying mess up with people who open the server new
Posts 31–45 of 172 · Page 3 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us