PostPatchedRequestFile exploit release ( RCON stealing )

Posts 106–120 of 172 · Page 8 of 12
can u go to jail for doing this?
Quote Originally Posted by abdiabdo View Post
can u go to jail for doing this?
it's detected by the swat team theyll caught u in ur moms bed
(but really, it's technically illegal since you access files without authorisation)
Quote Originally Posted by abdiabdo View Post
can u go to jail for doing this?
Yes you can, the swat team will be rolling into your home so dont use this
This does work on some servers. However when I pull the server.cfg and get a rcon password, i enter it into the console, and do rcon passwords, i always get bad rcon password.
Quote Originally Posted by aldenisrad View Post
This does work on some servers. However when I pull the server.cfg and get a rcon password, i enter it into the console, and do rcon passwords, i always get bad rcon password.
You need to use quotes

ex.: rcon_password "butts"
This hack still works, i did it upon a Cops N Runners server and i got ban with in 20 min from console.
Works but none of the server.cfg that download have everything but rcon_password, I guess it's patched
Quote Originally Posted by Loshijosdea View Post
Works but none of the server.cfg that download have everything but rcon_password, I guess it's patched
some servers dont put rcon_password in their cfg
Quote Originally Posted by kingTheres View Post
some servers dont put rcon_password in their cfg
I see, got a couple passwords after but now even after using rcon_password "pass" I always get prompted the bad rcon password message when trying to run any command.
Quote Originally Posted by Loshijosdea View Post
I see, got a couple passwords after but now even after using rcon_password "pass" I always get prompted the bad rcon password message when trying to run any command.
Allot of servers temporarily disabled rcon until patch is released, they may have commented it out, check if // is before the rcon_password, if there is none then you're just doing something wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Gorzoid View Post
Allot of servers temporarily disabled rcon until patch is released, they may have commented it out, check if // is before the rcon_password, if there is none then you're just doing something wrong.
I figured it out, thanks for the input, one last quick question what are some rcon commands useful to fuck with the server or people? other than using ulx and doing the usual superadmin shit?
Quote Originally Posted by Gorzoid View Post
Allot of servers temporarily disabled rcon until patch is released, they may have commented it out, check if // is before the rcon_password, if there is none then you're just doing something wrong.
no it is disabled and will stay disabled most likely because d3x function and i and some other noobs raped like every single server that had it so it wasn't worth it anymore because there were no servers
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
i changed extention from .rar to .dll and it still doesn't work please help

not sure if retarded or shit troll
you can also visit the hosted data and download files directly into gmod folder for conveniently downloading addons

request_file models/dildo.mdl
request_file models/dildo.vtf
request_file models/dildo.vtx
This crashes my game to desktop each time I try.


Do you think this is some kind of a joke? m8 ill bash ur fokin hed off fix dis immediately sir
Posts 106–120 of 172 · Page 8 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us