Help!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help!
So i was playing the underworld private server, and it was fine then all the sudden it stopped working. I tried again later, and later and its still not working. I tried playing on other servers and they didn't work either. I updated Adobe Flash Player and it still didn't work. Any suggestions?
Maybe all offline...
Quote Originally Posted by tisasse View Post
So i was playing the underworld private server, and it was fine then all the sudden it stopped working. I tried again later, and later and its still not working. I tried playing on other servers and they didn't work either. I updated Adobe Flash Player and it still didn't work. Any suggestions?
Just wait for him to restart it
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
Just wait for him to restart it
What is restart ^_^
i have been on that server. can you give me the link for it? i found it yesterday and i cant find it anymore but i want to play on it
I would suggest you wipe your entire computer, then reinstall windows Vista and it should fix your problems...

Nah I'm joking just wait for the server to be back up.
The server is probably down or crashed, just try again later :P
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us